CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Flashback: Denali Camping

I wasn't able to do anything on here this summer, but I would still like to share some of the pix from things we did. It was a really insane summer! I guess I should have started with our trip home in April and May,, but I just resized the pix for this camping trip, so thats the one you're getting first. Put on your big girl panties and deal with it. ;-)
This was our first camp of the season and it was a blast. We had the rare treat of seeing a mama brown bear and two cubs by the Savage River Bridge. Its not often that you get to see brown bears this close to the park entrance. We saw some moose and a few caribou and that was about it for this trip. Ask Jerry about the camp robber (may he rest in peace).



Baby Moose


Can you find the bears??


My Mattster


I love this pic of Jer!


Coffee is ALWAYS on...


Somethin's really funny!!


..she finally caught him!!


Stevo expounds on the technical efficiencies of the coffee pot. (He never shuts up.)


My best bud, Dani :-)



"He alternated between two expressions: thoughtful...


...and bemused" :-) (Pat McManus!!)


My favorite pic!


Miss Addy


They live on marshmallows....


...the goofy twins...

3 comments:

Vonnie said...

I love the pic of Steve looking down with the pipe!! Oh my word that is good!! And Jer is gorgeous too!! But then again, so are you and Dani!! Love ya' girlfriend!!

Deanna said...

Love the pipe!! ;-)
My husband has been contemplating pipes...and my grandpa always had one.

Mamabear said...

He loves his and I like how it smells. :-) If he decides to get one tho, watch prices. My friend got her husband one in town for $75 and I found the very same one at the PX for $20. If you can't find one for a decent price, I would happy to mail you one of those! ;-)