CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Indoor Picnic!

It was so warm last week that it put us in the mood for a picnic! It actually got into the 40s, which is really weird for Alaska in February, but thats still a tad chilly to be eating outside, so we opted for an indoor picnic. Daddy grilled hotdogs for us, and we found a campfire, a tree and a blanket. Mommaw always has a stash of cookies, so she brought dessert. It was lots of fun,, but I can't wait for a REAL one at Spring Mill in a couple months!!!




We even saw some "wildlife".. a panther crouched above us:

A big brown bear tried to steal some treats:



We even had a visit from a rare and unusual species,,Pam Walker!!






9 comments:

Elle said...

Trae, Daniel wanted to go camping today so we set up camp in the living room. I just finished posting the pics on my blog and then came over here to your house to find that you all had the same "bug"! We cant wait for spring either!

I'd love if we could meet at Spring mill this summer...I know how hard it is to see everyone when you come home, but if you have some free time give us a call!

Elle said...

P.S. Daniel thinks it's really funny that your dog is a bear because ours is a wolf! :)

Miss Music said...

Hey, Tracey, how are you? I don't know that I will be at IHC. I went last year...I'd like to go...I'll see. Are you going to be there???
I was just remembering the other day...remember the Pepperidge Farm cakes that your mom and dad used to buy??? They were so good! I have so many memories of our friendship...I could go on and one for hours!!!

Vonnie said...

That looks like so much fun!! I wanna go to Spring Mill too!!

Melanie C. said...

Ooh...that picnic sure looked like fun!!! Are you really going to be at Spring Mill soon? You need to come see me!!...lots of memories at Spring Mill, huh?!?!

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

How come I was not invited?????

B-man

Mamabear said...

B-man,, we were afraid you would shoot the wildlife..

Beth Stetler said...

Your picnic looks great! And there's no place like Spring Mill! Love it, love it, love it!!

Kim M. said...

woo hoo! Didn't know you were coming to Bedford... will look forward to seeing you. Great idea for an indoor picnic! Love your pictures!